Small sustainable Exhibition Stand


Only 25 sq meters and the reuse concept was strongly implemented. The floor was made with aseptic packages but the inside part exposed. In the background, the glasses bottles by skol beats were designed as a light curtain. The left side, on the floor, has a glass tile that represented water. In orange, there are powder juice displays with the function exclusively for decoration.

Walking on the streets in 2011, I saw many recycled materials wasted by the Brazilian population and I thought: "why do few people recycle or reuse?". After this, the topic of the exhibition was decided: Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.

Most of the items were in three elements because I used the Ikebana concept and the "3R: reduce, reuse and recycle" music by Jack Johson. The funny fact: my name has three letters!



On the left side, in orange with bromeliads, I reused an old chewing gum display by Adams that I bought in a second-hand store. The surfboard I used to thank everybody that worked and helped me. It is in the middle because gratitude is essential.


All the original items that I reused.


The letters used in a Party room kids in the past and now in a new way.


The Skol beats glass bottles


The orange element is the power juice display.


Pillows were made with nautical fabric.


The new function of Adams's chewing gum display.


The Skol beats glass bottle used as a curtain.


Reduce, reuse and recycle is reduzir, reutilizar and reciclar in Brazilian Portuguese.


Bright colors were used to bring contrast from vegetation.

Photographers: Studio Rebizzi and Katia Kuwabara by UOL.

Jack Johnson The 3R´s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6IbRSRe8MQ



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas